AETN Box Office
Downton Abbey Season 5 Reception
The award-winning "Masterpiece" series "Downton Abbey" returns for an epic fifth season of intimately interlaced stories centered on an English country estate – a deliciously entertaining formula that has made it the highest-rated drama in PBS history. AETN will host free Season 5 preview screenings in Little Rock at the Arkansas Arts Center, 501 East 9th Street, Little Rock, Thursday, Dec. 18, at 5:30 and 7:15 p.m. The events will include receptions, period costume contests and door prizes. Costumes are strongly encouraged but not required. The screenings are free and open to the public, and seating is limited.
!--/ row -->
The Australian Bee Gees Show
Get ready for the "Australian Bee Gees Show", a multimedia theatrical concert experience that takes a nostalgic trip through the legacy the Bee Gees left behind. Friday, February 27, 2015 at 8 pm at the Walton Arts Center in Fayetteville. Tickets are available from the AETN Foundation for a donation of $75 each.
!--/ row -->
THE MIDTOWN MEN
Friday, March 20, 2015, 8 p.m., at the Walton Arts Center in Fayetteville. Floor tickets are $75 each. First 50 pledgers receive admission to pre-show Soundcheck Party
Saturday, March 21, 2015, 7:30 p.m., at the EACC Fine Arts Center in Forrest City. Floor tickets are $75 each. First 50 pledgers receive admission to pre-show Soundcheck Party.
!--/ row -->
The Texas Tenors
Saturday, April 18, 2015, 7:30 pm at the Reynolds Performance Hall in Conway. Floor tickets are $75 each. The Texas Tenors is a classical crossover trio vocal group formed in 2009 by country music singer JC Fisher, pop singer Marcus Collins and opera singer John Hagen.
!--/ row -->
Experience a true taste of “Irish Splendor” on a trip that combines fabulous accommodations, stunning scenery and sumptuous food.
!--/ row -->
Portugal's Douro River Cruise & Santiago de Compostela
Cruise along the Douro River through a region rich in culture and beauty. Discover its ancient cities; explore its magnificent wine estates; savor its unique flavors; and feel the warmth of its welcoming people.
!--/ row -->
AETN Sustainers are a special group of people who provide a reliable, steady stream of support for AETN by authorizing a monthly or quarterly charge to their credit card or bank account, and allowing us to automatically renew their AETN Foundation membership annually. It's safe, benefits both you and AETN, and you'll never have write another check to the AETN Foundation again!
Your gift of as little as $5.00 per month, or $15.00 per quarter, allows us to stop membership reminder mail and phone calls to you and save those precious dollars for AETN programming.
You set the amount and the method you prefer ' either credit card or electronic bank draft. Your membership will then remain active as long as you continue. You can stop anytime you wish, simply by writing to us here at the AETN Foundation.
As an AETN Sustainer, you'll never have to worry about remembering to renew your membership. You'll save AETN postage and administrative costs and have a little less in your mailbox! And spreading your support out over the year makes generosity easier on your budget and gives AETN the security of a steady, reliable stream of support.
For more information, or to request a Sustainer form, call the AETN Foundation toll-free at 1(800) 662-2386.
Become a Sustainer
Ambassadors Circle Benefits and Privileges
AETN Foundation's Ambassador Circle members make up a core group of donors who believe strongly in the mission of public television and the need for its services in the community. Donations at this level significantly assist AETN in providing lifelong learning opportunities to Arkansans of all ages.
Join the Ambassadors Circle now with an online commitment of support, or contact us at:
350 S. Donaghey
Conway , AR 72034
Phone: 501-730-9310 direct
Leader $500 - $999
Includes the following privileges:
- All benefits of AETN membership including 12 months of the Program Guide and updates on programs and productions through calls, mail or emails.
- Personal attention to your questions or needs with direct access to Ambassadors Circle staff.
- Access to the Ambassadors Circle Lending Library
- Primetime programs shown 6 p.m. to midnight, Sunday through Saturday, with each evening available for a two month period.
- AETN's local productions and select PBS programs. (VHS and DVD)
- Invitations to attend local program tapings and program premieres.
- Updates from Programming, Education, Production, & Executive Director.
Director $1,000 - $2,499
Includes all Leader privileges, plus:
- Opportunities to meet AETN and PBS personalities at local program tapings and premieres along with other Director members.
- Discounts on AETN thank you gifts during membership campaigns.
- Lunch with senior management & producers along with other Director members.
Producer $2,500 - $4,999
Includes all Director privileges, plus:
- Select a gift DVD of one of AETN's local productions OR a gift DVD from a list of available PBS programs.
- Leader membership to give as a gift.
Broadcaster $5,000 - $9,999
Includes Producer privileges, plus:
- On-air recognition two times (2x) per month.
- Lunch with AETN's Executive Director along with other Broadcaster members.
- Director membership to give as a gift.
Includes all Broadcaster privileges, plus:
- On-air recognition four times (4x) per month.
- Lunch w/Executive Director and Foundation Board Chairman along with other Chairman members.
- Producer membership to give as a gift.
Your car donation will be used to support your favorite AETN programs.
When you make a donation your vehicle is resold at an auto auction, and the proceeds go to the AETN Foundation. To donate a car or for more information, call: Vehicles for Charity 1-877-308-2408
What vehicles do the AETN Foundation accept?
The Arkansas Educational Television Network Foundation accepts cars, trucks and RVs. When you make an automobile donation your vehicle is resold at auction and the proceeds of the sale go to the AETN Foundation. Most vehicles are accepted except those that are heavily damaged or incomplete. The AETN Foundation Car Donation program accepts automobile donations in most Arkansas locations.
By donating your car, truck, boat, or RV to the AETN Foundation:
- You may receive greater value for your vehicle as a charitable contribution on your itemized tax return.
- You'll be spared the ordeal of selling your vehicle. You'll make a valuable contribution to help people in need in your community.
- You'll help support your favorite local programming, such as Antiques Roadshow, Last of the Summer Wine, NOVA, and Masterpiece Theatre.
Are car donations tax-deductible?
Yes, your donation qualifies as a charitable deduction on your federal income tax return, because the AETN Foundation is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization.
How do I donate a car?
Call 1-877-308-2408 to make your donation.
- the title to your car
- location of your car
- general condition of your car
This information assists the tow company in scheduling appropriate towing arrangements.
Will you pick up my car?
The AETN Foundation will send a tow truck to pick up your vehicle. The driver will need:
- the car keys
- the title to your car
- your signature authorizing the tow
A tow receipt will be given to you by the driververifying that your vehicle was received on behalf of the AETN Foundation.
How do I estimate the value of my car?
The IRS allows you to take a charitable tax deduction on your federal income tax form for the fair market value of your donated vehicle. The condition of your car affects the fair market value. Take a look at these free publications:
To donate a car or for more information, call: Vehicles for Charity 1-877-308-2408
The easiest way to find out if your employer will match your charitable giving, is here online. We have a great search feature available on our pledge pages when you make your donation online. You'll simply find your company, follow the instructions for submitting the form, and complete your pledge. You can also give us a call at 800-662-2386 and we'd be happy to help you with the process. Or, just check with your employer (or ex-employer if you are retired) to see if your contribution can be doubled or tripled. Some companies will match charitable contributions dollar for dollar. Below is a list of some companies that will match gifts made to the AETN Foundation by their employees or retirees. Search for your employer on this list to find out if you can double or triple your pledge amount! It's easy! If your company isn't listed, ask your personnel department if it has a matching gift program available.
Get Started Here
How It Works
- Go to the Human Resources Department at your place of work.
- Ask for their form for matching your donation to the AETN Foundation (a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt non-profit organization).
- Complete your part of the form and send it to us (or drop it off at the station).
- We'll take care of the rest!